Crane Accidents

Man Electrocuted


Conway, Michigan

Power Line Contact Causes Electric Fatality 2010A man was electrocuted yesterday in Conway, Michigan after he cam into contact with overhead power lines while operating a trailer mounted lift

The 38 year old man was carrying out renovation work on his home when it happened. After coming into contact with the power lines his clothes caught fire causing severe burns. Friends rushed to the rescue, but it was too late and he died at the scene, looking at footage of the accident it is not even clear if they managed to bring the lift down he succumbed.

Category: Accident Report, In Memory of

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply