Crane Accidents

Sign Worker Electrocuted

12/17/01

Wellington, Texas

An Amarillo man died Thursday night when he was electrocuted while working on a sign.

Thomas Franklin Bittle, 40, an employee of Hoarel Sign Co. in Amarillo, was working on the Dairy Queen sign in Wellington out of a bucket on a hydraulic lift when he apparently was electrocuted at about 7 p.m., according to Collingsworth County Sheriff’s Department Deputy Steve Hartman.

The deputy said Bittle was taken by ambulance to Collingsworth General Hospital, where he died.

Category: Accident Report, In Memory of

Tags:

Leave a Reply